Moving Out Of State?
Be Comfortable and have Peace of Mind!
- Your belongings will be transported on 1 truck the entire way with SEA's Moving, as opposed to being passed over through several other hands and different trucks making higher risk for damage or loss.
-Your SEA's Moving Driver is DOT tested & compliant of rules & regulations and is capable of long hauls and safe handling while your belongings are in our possession.
- For all long distance moves as well as local moves, you will always have a reachable contact person for updates on the status of your move. So, if you want to just simply check on the status & our location you are more than welcome to make a quick call, text, or email for an update.
- You will receive detailed paperwork of the price and time frame in which your move will require to complete, as well as your origin and destination locations.
- Your belongings will be carefully wrapped and packed for the long haul it will endure.
- A heavy duty master lock will be placed on our moving truck and remain locked for the entire transport.
-When we stay overnight in a hotel/motel our top concern is where the truck with your belongings is parked. We use online ratings and reviews to determine whether it seems like a safe area. We will also strongly try to park in front of hotel cameras and well-lit areas.
We are here for you when you need a reliable and trust worthy moving company to get your belongings anywhere along the east coast or any other beautiful United State in a safe and timely manner, we are the moving company you can absolutely trust!
East Coast Moves
We can get your things safely to or from: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
West Coast Moves
We go to California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, AND Everywhere in-between!
- For long distance moves outside of NY you will receive a flat rate, meaning no additional fees after everything is loaded and delivered safely.
- Your flat price will be clearly stated on your bill of lading form and signed by your mover.
- An inventory of all items being moved must be provided to generate a proper quote. Please Send a list and details!
Schedule an in-home estimate for your out of state move today!
Or send an inventory of your items to email@example.com
Be Sure to Check Our "Moving Tips" and "Happy Customers" Pages, and Browse the Rest of Our Site for Other Great Info and To Get a Good Feel for Who We Are and What We Can Do For You!